Dott.ssa Fahimeh Khatami
- 503202 Business and Management
- Dottorato: 33° ciclo
- Dipartimento di Management
- Matricola: 852650
Curriculum vitaeCurriculum Vitae
Tesi di dottorato
Ph.D. Candidate and Researcher
Management Department of, University of Turin (XXXIII Cycle)
Research topic: Intangible culture heritage in agribusiness: exploring the role of food in value creation and economic sustainability. Supervisor: Prof. Valter Cantino
Attività di ricerca
- WORK EXPERIENCES_Teaching activity - IAU University-MASHHAD of IRAN
Department of Urban Planning and Design, Islamic Azad University of Mashhad, Iran
"Urban Planning Design IV" and "GIS" held by Professor Fatemeh Mohammad Niyae Gharaee in the Bachelor Degree. Performed hours: around 80.
November 2015 -> December 2016
- Research collaborator
Research obout green space and urban agriculture in Mashhad city of Iran under supervisition of professor Giuseppe Cinà
- Excellent knowledge of design and 3D modeling software (Auto-cad, PhotoShop, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, InDesign)
- Excellent knowledge in Arc-GIS (Geographic Information System)
- Excellent knowledge in SPSS and Space Syntax software and Streetscape
Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- ORGANIZATION OF WORKSHOPS
Harmonizing Urban Planning and Urban Agriculture, MASHHAD of IRAN, December 27, 2016
Speakers: Professor Giuseppe Cinà (Dist/Politecnico di Torino), Workshop Tutors: Fahimeh khatami and Luca Lazzarini.
Cooperation between Research Institute of Shakhes Pajouh in IRAN and Politecnico di Torino in Italy (see the posters in my documents).
Harmonizing Urban Planning and Urban Agriculture, ESFAHAN of IRAN, December 29, 2016
Speakers: Professor Giuseppe Cinà (Dist/Politecnico di Torino), Workshop Tutor: Fahimeh khatami.
Cooperation between Research Institute of Shakhes Pajouh in IRAN and Politecnico di Torino in Italy see the posters in my documents
- Khatami, F et al (forthcoming), Using SWOT and QSPM analyzes for smart tourism with attitude on food marketing in Mashhad city, Iran.
Mansouri Daneshvar, MR. Khatami, F. Shirvani, S.(2017), GIS-based Land suitability evaluation for building height construction using an analytical process in the Mashhad city, NE Iran. Journal of Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Ms. No.: MESE-D-16-00227, DOI: 10.1007/s40808-017-0286-z, Received: 12 Aug 2016, Accepted: 03 Feb 2017.
Cinà, G. Khatami, F.(2017), Integrating urban agriculture and urban planning in Mashhad, Iran. A short survey of current status and constraints, Journal of Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, ISSN: 2168-3565, Received: 28/10/2016, Accepted: 24 Apr 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/21683565.2017.1323818
- Mansouri Daneshvar, MR. Khatami, F. Zahed, F.(2017), Ecological carrying capacity of public green spaces as a sustainability index of the urban population; a case study of Mashhad city in Iran. Review of Regional Research, Ms. No.: JFRE-D-16-00010R1. Received: 18 Aug 2016, Revised: 11 Jan 2017.
Khatami, F. Ziyaee, M. Sanagar Darbani, E.(2016), Investigation of the perceptional quality of nightscape in the urban space (Case Study: Mashhad Koohsangi axis in Iran). ICLUP 2016: 18th International Conference on Landscape and Urban Planning, Rome, Italy, 10/02/2016. Conference Dates: March 21-22, 2016. International Journal of Architectural and Environmental Engineering Vol:3, No:3, 2016. waset.org/abstracts/46737.
Khatami, F. Sanagar Darbani, E. Khirkhah, B. Khatami, R.(2016), Assessment of the indices in converting affect rural to the urban settlements Case study: Torghabe & Shandiz rural districts). ICDPUM 2016:18th International Conference on Development Planning and Urban Management-Venice, Italy, 15/02/2016. Conference Dates: April 11-12, 2016.International Journal of Architectural and Environmental Engineering Vol:3 , No:4, 2016.waset.org/abstracts/47812.